i would love to have my hands around ur neck tbh
Timelapse for the two-faced calfs skull being cleaned by the beetles.
I just thought it was the coolest thing ever so I tried to make a gif.
ツンデレ Tsundere (Harsh Outside/Gentle Inside)
[x] You come off as sort of aloof to other people.
 In public, you intentionally refrain from showing much weakness.
[x] You have a secret obsession with something cute.
[ ] You pretend that you hate your crush even though you really love him/her.
[x] You blush when people point out your sensitivities.
 You blush when people tell sexual jokes.
ヤンデレ Yandere (Gentle Outside/Harsh Inside)
[ ] You’re very sweet and kind in public.
[ ] When romance becomes a topic of discussion, people say your personality changes drastically.
[ ] You know some sort of martial art, swordplay, or otherwise.
[ ] You have a crush who you’d literally kill for.
[ ] You have a pet-peeve that makes you snap.
[ ] Schizophrenic?
メガネっ娘 Meganekko or Megane (Girl/Guy-with-Glasses Character)
 You have glasses.
 You are/can sometimes/always be clumsy, ditzy, or absent-minded.
[ ] You are always very polite in your speech.
[x] You are fairly intelligent in some field.
[ ] You take discipline seriously.
[x] You have some sort of fetish for something.
突っ込み Tsukkomi (Angry Guy)
[x] You have friend(s) who often make dumb or embarrassing remarks.
[ ] You smack/beat up this friend in some way.
[x] You do your best to maintain a calm facade, only to be thwarted by this friend.
[x] If you & your friend were a yin-yang, you’d be the “yin” (yin for the cold trait).
[x] You swear a lot.
[ ] You try to bring out the more serious side of your ridiculous friend.
ボケ Boke (D*mb Guy)
 You often make silly or embarrassing comments.
 You like annoying the heck out of your best friend.
[ ] You often get beaten up by your friend in some way, but you take it in good stride.
 If you & your friend were a yin-yang, you’d be the “yang.”
[ ] You are normally very laid-back and carefree.
[ ] You try to bring out the happier side of your angry friend.
大 和撫子 Nadeshiko (Perfect Wife)
[ ] You are always, almost overly, polite.
[ ] You love traditional Japanese culture.
[ ] You often wear either a kimono, yukata (summer cotton kimono), or apron.
[ ] You’re an excellent cook.
[ ] You are hardly ever angry.
[ ] You have really long hair.
[ ] Your bust/package is…formidable.
[x] You like making sexual innuendos.
[x] You encourage trips to the beach, pool, or onsen (hot springs).
[ ] There are some sexual things that you are ignorant to or need explained to you.
 You’re an expert cosplayer.
 You like the taste of alcohol.
[x] You like sweets or chocolate.
[x] You adore cute things and/or the word “kawaii.”
[ ] You use Japanese suffixes like “-chan,” “-tan,” “-sempai,” etc.
[ ] You add unnecessary suffixes to the ends of your sentences, like “nyo,” “nyu,” “un,” etc.
 You are considered gullible or naive.
 You have a tall/powerful friend who protects you.
step one: braid your mothers hair every morning.
she’ll half-heartedly push you away, but you have
your father’s sense of responsibility. “you have
his stubbornness, you mule,” she’ll murmur.
ignore the way she spreads her stiff fingers
as you pull back her graying curls….
Pizza sex burger
Oh shit, now I’ve gotta make one of these
Mother of God
Put it in me
Writers, bold all of your character’s regular truths.
1. Smoking: the action or habit of inhaling and exhaling the smoke of tobacco or a drug.
2. Binge drinking: the consumption of an excessive amount of alcohol in a short period of time.
3. Drug abuse: the habitual taking of illegal drugs.
4. Nail biting: a common body language sign of anxiety/tension.
5. Lip biting: a common body language sign of anxiety/tension.
6. Night Owl: a person who is habitually active or wakeful at night.
7. Early bird: a person who rises, arrives, or acts before the usual or expected time.
8. Negative attitudes: a philosophy of approaching life with criticism and pessimism.
9. Positive attitudes: a philosophy of approaching life with optimism and confidence.
10. Swearing: the use of offensive language.
11. Superstitious: an irrational belief that an object, action, or circumstance not logically related to a course of events influences its outcome.
12. Inspecting fingernails: a common body language sign of boredom
13. Scratching your neck: a common body language sign of uncertainty.
14. Foot and finger tapping: a common body language sign of stress/impatience.
15. Nose touch: a subtle body language sign of deceit.
16. Flipping hair: a common body language sign of craving attention.
17. Twirling hair: a common body language sign of flirtation.
18. Cracking knuckles: a common body language sign of readiness.
19. Hands behind back: a common body language sign of confidence.
20. Finger pointing: a common body language sign of authority.
21. Hands on hips: a common body language sign of readiness.
22: Hands in pockets: a common body language sign of mistrust/reluctance.
23. Frequent touch: a common body language sign of warmth/familiarity.
24. Throat-clearing: a common body language sign of rejection/doubt.
25: Jaw-clenching: a common body language sign of hostility.
26: Eye-rolling: a common body language sign of irritation.
27: Head-tilt: a common body language sign of interest.
28. Whistling: to emit high-pitched sound by forcing breath through a small hole between one’s lips or teeth; usually to a tune.
29. Humming: make a low, steady continuous sound like that of a bee; usually to a tune.
30. Perfectionism: refusal to accept any standard short of perfection.
31. Photographic memory: the ability to remember information or visual images in great detail.
32. Paranoia: a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system.
33. Exaggeration: a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is.
34: Intuitive: using or based on what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning; instinctive.
35: Quick-witted: showing or characterized by an ability to think or respond quickly and effectively.
36: Interrupting: breaking the continuity of a conversation with one’s own statements.
37: Doodling: to scribble or make rough drawings, absent-mindedly.
38: Irritable: having or showing a tendency to be easily annoyed.
39: Gambling: to play games of chance for money; bet.
40: Travel-sick: suffering from nausea caused by the motion of a moving vehicle, boat, or aircraft.
41: Sensitive: having or displaying a quick and delicate appreciation of others’ feelings.
42: Melancholy: a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause.
43: Chewing gum: the exercise of chewing flavoured gum which is not intended for swallowing.
44: Fidgeting: to make small movements, especially of the hands and feet, through nervousness or impatience.
45: Skeptical: not easily convinced; having doubts or reservations.
46: Neat-freak: compulsively obsessed with cleanliness.
47: Gossiping: divulging personal information about others.
48: Prim: feeling or showing disapproval of anything regarded as improper; stiffly correct.
49: Abbreviating: Giving others nicknames/shortening names/giving pet names.
50: Having a catchphrase: having a sentence or phrase typically associated with a specific person.
ii want to drive mmy fucking nails into your eyesocketss ill fucking take your eyes you’re so fucking awful i hate yoou please just fucking die